Can you enhance the way we involve volunteers?
What will I be doing?
• Supporting the Volunteering Manager with work on time limited projects (focusing on recruitment, Safeguarding, data)
• Developing support materials to aid volunteering initiatives, through consultation with Wood Green departments
• Using benchmarking data to produce content which elicits action from stakeholders
• Researching the approach of other organisations
Our vision is of a world where all pets are well cared for in loving homes for life. To do this we take in unwanted and lost animals, provide shelter and care, find secure and loving homes, provide advice, support and guidance for pet owners and increase the public’s awareness of its responsibility towards animals in society.
There’s a variety of ways you can volunteer with Wood Green, all of which directly impacts the welfare of the animals at our centres and beyond.
• Experience of project management, volunteer development, HR, Safeguarding, or using data to drive change would be an advantage
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Good communication skills; verbal and written
• Ability to use customer relations management systems, develop support materials using Microsoft software, and work with a variety of stakeholders
There is ample free parking at our Godmanchester Centre but no public transport passes the site.