Purpose/Summary of Role:
Recruit, train, and coordinate a London wide sisters team to help manage and deliver campaigns and events.
1) Description of tasks
• Calling, Emailing & Liaising with Volunteers
• Dealing with enquiries that come new prospective & existing volunteers
• Managing & Organising “sisters only” fundraising events
• Outreach at College/University Society events & female youth groups
• Contacting potential business sponsors / event partners
• Researching and identifying opportunities to promoting the events in innovative ways
• Assist with local campaigns and fundraising events and logistics
• Promoting campaigns and raising awareness of cause through new personal networks
Two evenings a week (flexible) – 4hrs approx. (this may vary during peak campaigns)
3) Skills and Qualification
• Experience of managing volunteers and a sound knowledge and understanding of volunteering issues at an operational level.
• Experience of promoting campaigns and managing logistics of an event
• Experience of organizing a range of events and campaigns using social media
• Outstanding communication, relationship building and networking skills.
• Good administration & project managing skills
• Good planning and coordination skills and excellent attention to detail.
• Experience of working with a diverse range of people
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Being able to use your own initiative but be able to ask for help when you need
4) Training and Support
• Induction to organization & regular updates on activities
• Training on specific aspects of the role
• Support, advice and guidance, from Head Office and Head of London Operations
Reimbursement of associated Travel & expenses covered
6) Benefits to Volunteer
• Opportunity to develop new and existing skills and gain experience in the charity sector.
• Opportunity to meet, network and work with a diverse range of people with various skills.
• The satisfaction of knowing you are making a vital difference to children across the world.
7) Suitable if you are
• Passionate about community development
• Keen to get into the charity sector or events management industry
• Want to learn about marketing & organising exciting events
• Pursuing a fulfilling experience and rewarding role
8) Application Procedure
Brief Covering Letter with CV | Informal interview |Reference | Trial Period
9) Contact Information
Charity Right believe that no one deserves to die from starvation. Every child has the right to eat, to live a healthy life and contribute towards society. By providing food we enable more children to access an education and brighten their future. No child should have to choose between school and survival.
To fight hunger, one person at a time.
Our mission is to reach children who suffer from hunger, to provide them with regular nourishing meals and to give them a better chance at life. Charity Right is providing meals to schools, orphanages and . We will travel far, to the harshest of areas and we will work tirelessly to put a stop to hunger around the world even if it is one meal at a time, even if it saves one life at a time.